Run, Bounce, Skate, Paint, and Play
Looking for places to take the kids during holiday vacation? Whether they like to bounce, skate, golf, run, jump, play games, paint, or even get a beauty makeover, there is something for everyone on our lists of local places to go for family fun.
*Be sure to call ahead and check hours, prices, etc.
1) BounceU: 732-972-6862; Morganville
2) Pump It Up: 732-409-4748; Freehold; Check out their Noon Year's Eve party
3) Party Jungle: 732-972-2525; Manalapan
4) JungleRRRific: 732-577-1118; Howell
5) Little Scoops: Call 732-566-0404 to set up a playdate; Aberdeen
6) Combat Sports Outdoor Laser Park: 866-926-6228; Manalapan
7) Garden State Rocks: 732-972-3003; Morganville
8) Strathmore AMF Bowling: 732-566-7500; Aberdeen
9) Knob Hill Country Lanes Bowling: 732-446-6001; Manalapan; Check out their afternoon and early evening New Year's Eve parties
10) Howell Bowling Lanes: 732-462-6767; Howell; Check out their New Year's Eve party
10) Freehold Raceway Mall: Color Me Mine Pottery; Build A-Bear Workshop; Island Carousel; Children's Play Area
11) The Pottery House: 732-970-7613; Matawan
12) FunTime America: (732) 583-4600; Cliffwood; Check out their family New Year' Eve party
13) Roller Magic South Amboy Roller Skating Arena: 732-727-1122; South Amboy
14) Roller Magic Jackson Roller Skating Arena: 732-363-2222; Jackson
15) Old Bridge Ice Skating Arena: 732-607-7971; Old Bridge
16) Party and Play: 732-583-0504; Matawan
17) Jumping Jungle: 732-613-JUMP (5867); East Brunswick
18) The Wonder Wing and The Becker Children's Wing at Monmouth Museum: (732) 747-2266; Lincroft
19) Artisan Studio: 732-294-0234; Marlboro; Check out their Winter Art Camp from Dec. 26-30.
20) Jenkinson's Aquarium: 732-892-0600 ext. 130; Pt. Pleasant
21) Sweet & Sassy: 732.591.0020; Shoppes of Old Bridge; Check out their Noon Year's Eve party or bring your little diva in for a spa or salon service!
22) Monster Mini Golf: 732-414-2900; Marlboro
23) iPlay: 732-577-8200; Freehold; Check out their Family New Year' Eve Party
24) Stroke of Creativity: 732-446-4268; Monroe; Stop in to paint your own ceramics, make jewelry, or design fused glass
25) JerZJump: 732-438-5867; Monmouth Junction; Check out their Noon Year's Eve party!
26) Insectropolis: 732-349-7090; Toms River
27) Silverball Pinball Museum and Arcade: 732-774-4994; Asbury Park Boardwalk
28) Howell IceWorld Family Ice Arena: 732-378-6600; Howell
29) Gam3R Zone: 800-246-6969; Marlboro; Check out their New Year's Eve Party for Tweens/Teens
Happy Holidays Macaroni Kid readers--whether you celebrate Chanukah, Christmas, or Kwanzaa, we have an article just for you! We are on Chanukah Day 4 here at Casa de Cohen and I can't eat another potato latke. In fact, my house ...
Read more »
Awesome movie, because there is a lot of action and everything the chipmunks and Chipettes do is so funny. This movie is all about Dave, the chipmunks, and the Chipettes who go on vacation and have a really big adventure. ...
Read more »
Soap. It should be that simple, right? An invaluable ancient invention responsible for the bearableness of crowded car rides, the success of many dates, and overall good first impressions. But like many things in this day and age, even simple ...
Read more »
Click on either the name of the company or the image for more Specials and Giveaways! Artisan Studio - Winter Vacation Camp- Full or Half Day - So You Get a Break Too! Bella Nails -Exclusive Macaroni Kid Specials- Nail ...
Read more »